Tuesday, July 06, 2004

I Am The Devil

I am the worst most horrible person that ever lived. All of my worms are dying, and it's my fault. Only I don't know what is going wrong. Everything was going fine, and then this weekend I had some exodus problems. I added a bunch more water, thinking it was too dry, and it seemed to solve the problem because they weren't trying to crawl out anymore. Well, that's because they were dying. Wahhhh!!! Do you have any idea how much it hurts to have thousands of pets dying all at the same time? IT HURTS!!! I am so sad. I don't know what to do or how to fix it. I tried to drain it but it wasn't liquidy enough, it's mainly just sludgy down there. Oh yeah, and it stinks REALLY bad, and the worst part is, is it's crawling with little white maggots. This is seriously the worst day ever. All my little worms are melting and it really reeks and it's crawling with yucky maggots. I tried to take a picture of the maggots, but they crawled away too fast. I will try to add one in later. This sucks. I am trying to salvage it. Matt is being VERY kind. He offered to pick all the maggots out. I love him. When you meet a guy who will pick all the maggots out of your worm box, you know he is a keeper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home