Monday, June 21, 2004

Worm Sounds

I don't really know if the worms ever ate that last weird batch of food. It turned black, so Saturday I gave them some more. In interest of eliminating potential fruit flies, I froze all the scraps as suggested. Before serving, I defrosted it. It had lots of cucumber peelings and seeds in there, and looked yummy. But then, dumb me, I decided to add all this extra stuff that was generated during meal preparation for a family dinner party, and ALSO a few plums and nectarines (pits removed) that were looking squishy and fuzzy on my counter. By that point, I had over 3 cups of scraps. I don't know what I was thinking. Last night, I detected a faint "aroma" coming from the bin. Today, it is swarming with fruit flies. I am dumb. On the other hand, the worms are loving it. I even heard them eating. It makes a sound like "fshrshh blppp pshrbrp". It's very quiet, but I heard it! They sounded happy, so I didn't care that it was smelly and infested with flies. I put some more paper on top to fix it. I think today they will read the Village Voice. There are lots of good articles in there for worms.

4 Comments:

At October 14, 2005 at 4:23 PM, Blogger Jeni Q said...

I see you already learned about freezing things. Woops!

 
At January 14, 2012 at 2:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to more know about it. asthma Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol

 
At February 20, 2012 at 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked your article. cardiovascular Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol

 
At May 30, 2012 at 3:31 AM, Anonymous tory burch said...

人気満点のアメリカブランド品トリーバーチ はここで健在!高品質、低価格などのモノを探したいなら、トリーバーチ バッグ は間違いない選択です!絶対君に似合うモノです!好きなら、絶対迷わないでください!ありえないチャンスです!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home