Thursday, June 10, 2004

Reuse!

Matt is in the bin.



Scot's bins were way huge. They are large enough to fit a couple of bodies in. I need some much smaller. I think I need them to be about a foot tall, a foot wide, and maybe two feet long. Not a problem though, I took Scot's coffins anyway, I need storage. Plus we got a bonus tarp he was getting rid of - yay!
I have a nice sack of kitchen scraps for the Wormies now too. We made pseudo-Mexican for dinner with the veggies (spinach and zucchini tostadas with chick peas and guacamole, yum!) The Worms will have lots of delicious scraps for their arrival dinner. I grew up in the South, so hospitality is very important to me.

1 Comments:

At March 19, 2012 at 10:09 AM, Anonymous Neuse River News said...

Neuse River News

the layout of the site is awesome, this will attract many newbie…keep it up

 

Post a Comment

<< Home