Monday, June 14, 2004

No Disasters Today

This morning when I checked on the Worms, only one had crawled to the top. I took this as a good sign, and redirected him to the others. Maybe he is just a Slow Learner!
I just gave the little guys a bit more food. I had this bag of scraps since last week that I wanted to put in there. It was kind of juicy and gross, but I figured they probably like it better that way. I recognized it as salad from like, Thursday. Gag. I can't really tell if the bin stinks or not though. It doesn't seem really stinky until I really put my head up in there, maybe I am just getting used to it. I probably smell like garbage now. Oh, another thing that is weird is that there are these little tiny mites all over the place already. I didn't put a picture up because they are too tiny to capture without an electron microscope, I can barely see them with my naked eye. But if they don't get out of control, it's supposed to be okay.
I have been getting lots of hits to the site, so that's exciting. Thanks for visiting and please keep coming back.

3 Comments:

At June 15, 2004 at 5:53 PM, Blogger kristiep said...

i really think you should play the beach boys song "vegetables" for your worm friends. it might make them dance while the decompose your veggies, making an even more delightfully rich compost.

 
At June 15, 2004 at 6:42 PM, Blogger chantal said...

Mites are gross, I once thought we had mites in our bed for two summers until finally we fumigated the room, and slept in the living room in a tent, and then it was all better, I think those were bed mites though... if there's a difference.

 
At May 30, 2012 at 3:32 AM, Anonymous toryburch said...

豪華さがたっぷりあるtory burch が登場してきました!オシャレでファッション性が自ら演出してくれる大人気なトリーバーチ トート はやった!夏でもおしゃれなフ雰囲気を演出したいなら、絶対このサンダルを必携!好きなら、早く購入しよう!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home